Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Sunset

The Sunset
James Dinsmore

I see something in the clouds divine,
Which remind me of the Lord who’s mine;
Majestic, beautiful, complete and right,
Existing and fulfilled in light.

I cannot help but stand and gaze,
Appreciating the mosaic of fading rays
That make up a sunset, that ends the day,
In such a bright and wonderful way.

But others seem to mock my gaze,
For all that they can see is haze;
They’re looking for a U.F.O.,
So in disappointment they turn and go.

But I remain to praise the sight,
An opera composed of mist and light;
And I leave with the music in my mind,
Sung by a Creator I see as kind.

He hath made the Earth by His power, He hath established the world by His wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by His understanding. Jeremiah 51:15 KJV

No comments: